HOW TO SUBMIT:
1. Send all queries to: Submissions@FergusonLiteraryAgency.com
2. In the subject line type ”query” and the title of the manuscript. Example: Query/Manuscript Title
3. The submission will consist of a query letter, a detailed synopsis and the first 10 pages of the manuscript cut and pasted into the body of the e-mail.
4. Any submissions with attachments (including picture attachments) will be deleted.
If you do not receive an acknowledgment of receipt with 3-4 days of submitting, re-submit the material. We will not answer any e-mails, phone calls or faxes asking if a submission has been received—before the appropriate response time has been met.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Every query will be given our complete attention and full consideration.
2. Each author will receive an e-mail response to their query.
3. Agent will respond in a timely manner
1. Queries: 1 month
2. Partial Manuscripts: 2 months
3. Full Manuscripts: 3 months
The Ferguson Literary Agency accepts electronic queries only.